IEC 61508 & 61511 Safety Life Cycle: The new standard in safety
Golden Flower Hotel, BANDUNG | May 04-06, 2010 | US$ 770.00/person
This thre day course is designed for individuals who want to pick-up an overview of SIL Analysis, including applicable international standards, the “business case”, the steps involved, and real life case studies of how leading organizations are using SIL Analysis to improve facility uptime and profits. This course also covers the principles behind the most common SIL Determination methods (Risk Graph, LOPA, Safety Layer Matrix) and provides an overview of the various steps in the Safety Lifecycle.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course will benefit anyone seeking to gain a practical introduction to the field of Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Analysis, particularly as it relates to the application of Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) in the process industry, including:
- Engineers and technicians responsible for ensuring that SIS have been properly designed
- Project Managers who need to understand the concepts and principles of IEC 61508 & 61511
- Engineers and operators involved in any aspect of the SIS Safety Lifecycle
- Operations and Maintenance personnel looking to familiarize themselves with SIL methodologies
The course uses the framework of the SIS Lifecycle within the IEC 61511 Functional Safety – Safety Instrumented Systems for the Process Industry Sector standard, as it is evolving into the primary standard for the process industry.
- Understanding Safety Instrumented Systems & the Safety Lifecycle
- The new standard in safety
- Overview of IEC 61511 and other applicable standards
- Understand Risk
- Layered protection
- Hazards Analysis (PHA and HAZOP)
- Safety Instrumented System
- Safety Integrity Level
- Four Level for Integrity
- Hardware Fault Tolerance
- Determining SIL level
- Probability of Failure Demand
- Determining SIL levels – Instrumentation
Ir. Deddy Nugraha (Safety and Reliability Engineer)
The Instructor for this training is Ir. Deddy Nugraha. He is a Mechanical Engineer Technical Consultant & Professional Training Instructor.
He graduated from Mechanical Engineering ITB, Bandung in 1991. After finished the college, he had been working in UMC IPTN Indonesia Aircraft Industry for 11 years (1991-2002). He also had worked with PT. Transidea Nusantara to work on projects such as Assessment Steam Generator Unit II & IV, Evaluation Procedure for HRSG Reverse Engineering, and Root Cause Failure Analysis. In 2009, he cooperated with PERTAGAS to carry on Developing Operation-Maintenance Guidelines Manuals. Recently, he also cooperates with PT. IPMOMI-Paiton for RCA Program and Fault Finding Workshop (Root Cause Analysis).
His other cores of capability are: Root Cause Analysis, Mechanical Integrity Management, Turbo Machinery Equipments, Gas Plant Operations and Maintenance, Power Plant Design, Reliability and Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance Optimization etc.
Ir. Deddy Nugraha also actively participates in Indonesian society for Reliability as a General Secretary, and a member of Komunitas Migas, Indonesia.
- Registration Deadline: April 26, 2010
- US$ 770.00/person
Fee includes the following:
- Three-day Registration Fee for all Training Sessions;
- Lunch per Day
- Two Daily Coffee/ Tea Break
- Integrated Quality Training Materials (SOFTCOPY AND HARDCOPY)
- Quality Training Kits,
- Convenient Training Facilites,
- Certifícate of Compleción.
For additional course information, and registration please fill in the form below: